Friday, July 15, 2011

This Kiss You Give Is Never Gonna Fade Away

Some tracks I've been listening to. Maybe I'll update this blog more often.

Unreleased tracks from both Austra (the Roy Orbison cover) and Zola. The title comes from "Enola Gay" which is about the dropping of the atomic bombs. A dance track about mass destruction - right up my alley. The new Wild Beasts albums is kind of a let down. Little too subdued for me. I need to give it more time, it's really just been sitting on my computer forgotten. Colin Newman's (singer/guitarist from Wire) album A - Z is really good it has the great track "Alone" used so well in The Silence of the Lambs.

01 Crying Austra
02 Porcupine Echo & the Bunnymen
03 Vessel Zola Jesus
04 Babooshka Kate Bush
05 Tunic (Song for Karen) Sonic Youth
06 & Jury Colin Newman
07 So In Love Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
08 Plaything Wild Beasts
09 The Villain Austra
10 Enola Gay Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

66MB|41 1/2minutes|Download

No comments:

Post a Comment